I accidentally came across this interesting site. http://sh1ft.org/26things/
Basically, it's a photo scavenger hunt.
The list of rules from the site are as follows:
* 26 Things is a fun photographic game - no winners list, no prizes.
* On a given date, 26 items are posted on the website and participants set out to photograph each item in their own interpretation.
* Present your photos in any way you please, online. Please note that we don't host your photos - you have to organise that yourself.
* Photographs from your digital camera, film camera or both is fine.
* New or old photographs are accepted.
* Basic photographic editing techniques (cropping etc.) are allowed. Your items are supposed to be photographs, not digital manipulations so don't go nuts in Photoshop
* After that month is up, post your completed entry to our flickr group
* Your photographs remain your own
I'm definately doing this for the month of November. I'll post my pics here, at the end of the month. We should all totally do this. :)